More items may be requested depending on your situation !
Use of Vehicle Information
- Log showing total miles driven for the year (or beginning/ending odometer readings), total business miles driven for the year (other than commuting), and the business purpose of the mileage
- Receipts: Oil Change, Repairs, Maintenance, Gas
- Amount of parking and tolls paid If you want to claim actual expenses, receipts or totals for gas, oil, car washes, licenses, personal property tax, lease or interest expense, etc.
What You'll Need to File?
Information About Other People Who May Belong on Your Return
- Dates of birth and social security numbers or tax ID numbers
- Childcare records (including the provider's tax ID number)
- Medical expenses
- Income of other adults in your home
- Form 8332 showing that the child’s custodial parent is releasing their right to claim a child to you, the noncustodial parent (if applicable)
- School or Medical Verification of dependents address
" Friendly Service, Free Estimates, & Fast Returns ! "