More items may be requested depending on your situation !

Personal Information

  • Your social security number or tax ID number
  • Your spouse's full name and social security number or tax ID number
  • Amount of any alimony paid and ex-spouse's full name and social security number. 


 Use of Vehicle Information 

  • Log showing total miles driven for the year (or beginning/ending odometer readings), total business miles driven for the year (other than commuting), and the business purpose of the mileage 
  • Receipts: Oil Change, Repairs, Maintenance, Gas
  • Amount of parking and tolls paid If you want to claim actual expenses, receipts or totals for gas, oil, car washes, licenses, personal property tax, lease or interest expense, etc.

Employment Information

  • W-2, Pay stubs 
  • Forms 1099-MISC
  • Log Book
  • Schedules K-1
  • ​Profit or Loss Statements
  • Records of all Income and expenses — check registers, bank or credit card statements, and receipts Business-use asset information (cost, date placed in service, etc.) for depreciation
  • Office in home information, if applicable Business


What You'll Need to File? 

Education Payments

  • Forms 1098-T from educational institutions
  • Receipts that itemize qualified educational expenses
  • Records of any scholarships or fellowships you received
  • Form1098-E if you paid student loan interest

Information About Other People Who May Belong on Your Return

  • Dates of birth and social security numbers or tax ID numbers
  • Childcare records (including the provider's tax ID number)
  • Medical expenses
  • Income of other adults in your home
  • Form 8332 showing that the child’s custodial parent is releasing their right to claim a child to you, the noncustodial parent (if applicable)
  • School or Medical Verification of dependents address

" Friendly Service, Free Estimates, & Fast Returns ! "